Mountain // Titanium
Ripping a set of banked turns without touching your brakes.
Clearing a rock garden that seemed impossible two months ago.
Getting to the bottom of a hill and screaming uncontrollably with joy.
Stuffing your face with donuts after the ride.
We love mountain biking.
We love building mountain bikes that deliver those same moments of exhilaration. We love surprising people with how capable a well-designed hardtail with a custom geometry designed specifically for your riding style and terrain can be. And we especially love that a well-built titanium mountain bike can literally be as good as new after decades of hard riding.
We can build mountain bikes for every wheel size and any tire size up to 4” fat bike tires.
- Complete Custom Bikes :: $6,000 to $10,000+
- Custom Titanium Frame :: $4,300
- Custom Titanium Fat Bike Frame :: $4,600
- Fully custom frame geometry and tube selection
- Meticulously TIG-welded construction
- 73mm English-threaded BB
- 44mm head tube for tapered forks
- Firefly custom 142x12mm thru-axle dropouts
- Custom curved down tube for ideal fork clearance
- Suspension forks from Fox, Rock Shox, Cannondale, and many others. // Call for quote
- Internal Di2 routing // $200
- Internal brake routing // $350
- Internal dropper post routing // $250
- Pressfit30 BB // $75
- Enve carbon seat tube // $1000
- Rack mounts // no extra cost
- S&S couplers // $1000
- Belt drive splitter // $300
(Please contact us if you want something that you don’t see on this list, we like a challenge.)
Titanium Mountain Custom Finish Options
Simply put, no other company offers the range and quality of finishes and custom graphics that we do. Select from thousands of options to truly personalize your Firefly.
View finish options.
To learn more about how to order your Firefly, visit our Purchase Process page, or contact us at 617-825-3473.