Utility // Titanium
Everywhere you look, there’s a new category of bikes. Touring bikes, light-touring bikes, city bikes, commuters, cruisers, and on and on. It can be, and often is, bewildering.
The reason for all of those names is simple: there are many ways to use a bike. But it doesn’t have to be confusing.
We’re open to building almost anything...
...and as a result, many of the bikes we make don’t fit easily into any one category. Tell us how you want to use the bike, or about other bikes that inspire you, and we’ll discuss the best way to create your ideal bike. The options are endless, but helping you choose from those options to arrive at the perfect combination for you is our specialty.
- Complete Custom Bikes :: $5,300 to $10,000+
- Custom Frameset Price :: $4,300
- Fully custom frame geometry and tube selection
- Meticulous TIG-welded construction
- 68mm English-threaded BB
- 1⅛” HT
- Wound-Up cross fork
- Internal Di2 or EPS routing // $200
- Pressfit30 BB // $75
- Firefly 135mm QR or 142x12mm thru-axle disc brake dropouts // $200
- Enve disc cross fork // $100
- Enve GRD dirt road fork with integrated fender // $200
- Custom steel fork // $200-$400
- Oversized head tube for tapered forks // $200
- Rack mounts // no extra cost
- Fender mounts // no extra cost
- Pump peg // no extra cost
- S&S couplers // $1000
- Horizontal dropouts with or without hanger // no extra cost
- Integrated Seat Post // $800
- Belt drive splitter // $300
- Integrated lighting // $200
(Please contact us if you want something that you don’t see on this list, we like a challenge.)
Utility Custom Finish Options
Simply put, no other company offers the range and quality of finishes and custom graphics that we do. Select from thousands of options to truly personalize your Firefly.
View finish options.
To learn more about how to order your Firefly, visit our Purchase Process page, or contact us at 617-825-3473.