Road // Ti-Carbon
Precise and burly. Light and strong. Modern and timeless. Fast and comfortable. Subtle and stunning. Technology usually reserved for the companies with million-dollar R&D budgets, used by a company of four.
The laser cut titanium lugs and chain stays give the frame titanium’s trademark lively ride and durability. The proprietary tapered carbon tubing reduces the weight, focuses the stiffness of the bike where it’s needed most, and provides an added level of vibration damping, making
for an extraordinarily quiet ride, even on bikes built to be extraordinarily stiff. The combination of the titanium and carbon creates an unmatched sculptural look.
"The most badass." That’s what we wrote at the top of the 3′ post-it we used to plan our first bikes before anyone knew we existed. This is what we meant.
This is the pinnacle of ride quality, aesthetics, and frame design.
- Complete Custom Bikes :: $8000+
- Custom Frameset Price :: $6500
- Custom mandrel-rolled carbon tubing from Enve composites, including a tapered seat tube and top tube
- Proprietary Firefly carbon monostay
- 1” Chainstays
- Pressfit 30 BB
- 44mm straight or tapered head tube
- Enve tapered fork
- Fully custom frame geometry and tube selection
- Meticulously TIG-welded, laser-cut titanium lug construction
- Internal Di2 or EPS routing // $200
- 135mm QR or 142x12mm thru-axle disc brake dropouts // $200
- Enve disc road fork // $100, requires Oversized HT
- Integrated Seat Post // $800
- Threaded BB // no extra cost
- 1 1/8” HT // no extra cost
- Rack mounts // no extra cost
- Fender mounts // no extra cost
(Please contact us if you want something that you don’t see on this list, we like a challenge.)
Ti-Carbon Road Custom Finish Options
Simply put, no other company offers the range and quality of finishes and custom graphics that we do. Select from thousands of options to truly personalize your Firefly.
View finish options.
To learn more about how to order your Firefly, visit our Purchase Process page, or contact us at 617-825-3473.