The TSH Project
In 2014 we collaborated with the brilliantly talented local illustrator, designer, and muralist Eric Bones on The Bones Project. With that project, we brought a material considered by many to be retro or outdated to the forefront of function and design.
In 2016, we are thrilled to collaborate with TENSPEED HERO.
TSH is a group that has become known not only for their beautiful and industry-changing design work, but also for their promotion of an uncompromisingly equitable and positive cycling community. We could not be more proud to work with them. The TSH Project truly exists at the intersection of art, manufacturing, and performance.
As in 2014, this will be a limited run. We will only make 15 bikes. Every bike will be custom designed and built to order from the refined and incredible, niobium-doped, progressively-butted Columbus Spirit HSS Steel Tubing, creating a magical combination of custom fit, race-worthy stiffness, and the uniquely solid and planted feel of great steel tubing.
We are offering three color schemes based on the 2016 TSH RESORT kit design. Every bike comes with a matching TENSPEED HERO jersey and bibs.
These are more than just bikes. These are individual art pieces designed and built to be admired and ridden hard. Limited production begins in the spring of 2016.
Complete Bike Pricing (with Enve Components)
- SRAM E-Tap Wireless // $11,600
- SRAM Red 22 // $10,600
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 // $11,600
- Shimano Dura-Ace // $10,600
- Custom Frame and Fork Only // $4,900Standard Features
- Fully custom frame geometry
- Meticulously TIG-welded construction
- 68mm English-threaded BB
- Tapered HT with integrated headset
- 1.25″ Tapered ENVE carbon road fork
- Custom paint designed in collaboration with the 2016 TENSPEED HERO RESORT Line
- 2016 TENSPEED HERO RESORT jersey and bib shorts
- Limited production in the spring of 2016
- Internal Di2 or EPS routing // $200
- PF30 bottom bracket shell // $75
- Pump peg // no extra cost
(Please contact us if you want something that you don’t see on this list, we like a challenge.)
TSH Color Options
About TENSPEED HERO
Unable to sell capes—at least until we find a way to fly—TENSPEED HERO works up a sweat crafting gear for you to sweat in. We picture steep cliffs, hot tarmac, and breezy coasts as we design with primary colours and other ones, too. Always considering a cyclist’s swiftness and deft determination, if our small friend-based company had a board of directors it would be called the wheel of directors. Together in vibrant regalia, we aim to keep you awake and dreaming.
To learn more about how to order your Firefly, visit our Purchase Process page, or contact us at 617-825-3473.