Road // Titanium
Bike companies are constantly searching for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort, and lightweight. Ironically, the material key to that balance, the material of dream bikes, has been available the whole time.
That material is titanium.
We have honed our titanium frame-building skills crafting custom frames since 1995.
We start with the best 3/2.5 titanium tubing sourced from top aerospace tubing suppliers. After we have designed a geometry and selected tube dimensions to suit your riding style, we machine, butt, bend, and miter the tubing in-house to meet your bike’s specific needs. The result is a velvety smooth, light, and efficient bike with unrivaled durability and unlimited finish options. With titanium, your dream bike today can be your dream bike in 20 years.
- Complete Custom Bikes :: $6,000 to $10,000+
- Custom Frameset Price :: $4,400
- Fully custom frame geometry and tube selection
- Meticulously TIG-welded construction
- 68mm English-threaded BB
- Proprietary Adaptive Butted Tubing
- 1⅛” head tube
- Enve 2.0 carbon fork
- Internal Di2 or EPS routing // $200
- Internal brake routing // $350
- PF30 bottom bracket shell // $75
- Firefly 135mm QR or 142x12mm thru-axle disc brake dropouts // $200
- Oversized straight head tube for tapered forks // $200
- Oversized tapered head tube for tapered forks // $300
- Enve tapered fork // no extra cost
- Enve disc road fork with clearance for 32mm tires // $100
- Oversized 1" chainstays // $100
- Long-reach caliper brakes // no extra cost
- S&S Couplers // $1000
- Track dropouts // no extra cost
- Proprietary tapered carbon integrated seat post // $800
- Pump peg // no extra cost
(Please contact us if you want something that you don’t see on this list, we like a challenge.)
Titanium Road Custom Finish Options
Simply put, no other company offers the range and quality of finishes and custom graphics that we do. Select from thousands of options to truly personalize your Firefly.
View finish options.
To learn more about how to order your Firefly, visit our Purchase Process page, or contact us at 617-825-3473.