All-Road // Titanium & Ti-Carbon
Cycling has seen a revolutionary shift in the last few years. To be sure, the style of riding is not new. What’s new is the popular recognition that hardline categories don’t always make sense. And that’s awesome.
All-Road riding can be virtually anything you want.
To us, it’s about exploring roads and trails in your neighborhood that you never knew existed, turning into the trail head you’ve always wondered about just to see what it’s like.
All-Road is about finding a whole new level of joy through the versatility of your bike. We love building all-road bikes because of how incredibly capable they are.
With the right fit, geometry, tubing, and components, a single titanium or titanium-carbon bike can absolutely be capable of road racing, fast group rides, organized mixed-terrain rides, and even playing on some local single track.
We can't wait to talk with you about how you want to use your bike.
- Complete Custom Bikes :: $6,500 to $10,000+
- Custom Titanium Frameset Price :: $4,900
- Custom Ti-Carbon Frameset Price :: $6,900
- Fully custom frame geometry and tube selection
- Meticulously TIG-welded construction
- 68mm English-threaded BB
- Firefly custom 142x12mm flat-mount disc brake dropouts
- Proprietary Adaptive Butted Tubing
- Oversized head tube for tapered forks
- Enve thru-axle disc cross road fork
- 700x42mm tire clearance
- Internal Di2 or EPS routing // $200
- Internal brake routing // $350 (only available with Ti)
- Pressfit30 BB // $75 (included with Ti-Carbon)
- 135mm quick release disc or 130mm rim brake dropouts // no extra cost
- Oversized tapered head tube for tapered forks // $100
- 1 1/8" head tube // no extra cost
- Enve GRD dirt road fork with integrated fender // $200
- Parlee disc cross fork with integrated fender mounts // $100
- Proprietary tapered carbon seat post // $800
- S&S couplers // $1000
- Rack mounts // no extra cost
- Fender mounts // no extra cost
- Pump peg // no extra cost
(Please contact us if you want something that you don’t see on this list, we like a challenge.)
Titanium All-Road Custom Finish Options
Simply put, no other company offers the range and quality of finishes and custom graphics that we do. Select from thousands of options to truly personalize your Firefly.
View finish options.
To learn more about how to order your Firefly, visit our Purchase Process page, or contact us at 617-825-3473.