Firefly Road :: Titanium
Many bike companies are constantly searching for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort, and light weight. Ironically, the material key to that balance, the material of dream bikes, has been available the whole time. That material is titanium.
We have honed our titanium frame-building skills with thousands of custom frames in the last 15 years. We use the best 3/2.5 titanium tubing sourced from the finest aerospace tubing suppliers. Every titanium frame we make is tailored to the rider, with tube diameters, wall thicknesses, butt profiles, and shapes selected specifically for you. The result is a velvety smooth, light and efficient bike with unrivaled durability.
With titanium, your dream bike today can be your dream bike in 20 years.
Complete Custom Bikes :: $5,200 to $10,000+
Custom Frameset Price :: $4,000
Titanium Road // 007
Titanium Road // Blasted and Polished
- Fully custom frame geometry and tube selection
- Meticulously TIG-welded construction
- 68mm English-threaded BB
- 1⅛” HT
- Enve 2.0 fork
- Di2 internal routing // $200
- Pressfit30 BB // $45
- Integrated Seat Post // $800
- Enve 1.0 Fork // $200
- Oversized HT for integrated headset // $200
Enve 1½” Tapered fork // $30
- Rack mounts // no extra cost
- Fender mounts // no extra cost
- Pump peg // no extra cost
- S&S couplers // $1000
- Horizontal dropouts with or without hanger