Mountain :: Titanium
Everyone has a favorite place. Maybe it’s a park, maybe it’s a trail, maybe it’s a section that you cleared just that one time. Whatever it is, it comes with a story. This is Mike Ramponi’s story.
Mike Ramponi is a local endurance mountain bike legend. He’s been mountain biking since 1985 when he bought an ill-fitting Diamondback with Bull Moose bars. He likes three gears in front and one in back (“high, low, billy-bailout”). He prefers mechanical disc brakes and leaves the cable extra-long “just in case.”
Blue Hills Reservation, down the street from our door, is his favorite place. As a kid, before he rode mountain bikes, he explored Blue Hills on his dirt bike. The trail map is his signature. Take “Mission to Berma.” Mike saw it before it existed. “I’m always looking for berms. If you see a berm in Blue Hills, that’s me. I look at them and say ‘there’s a line.’ ‘Mission to Berma’ became ‘Mission to Berma’ because that’s what it is. It’s all about the berms.”
That’s Mike. Blue Hills is his favorite, and we built his bike to perfectly suit his riding style the way no stock frame could. Even better, the titanium tubing and expert construction means that it will withstand a lifetime of abuse.
Tell us about your favorite. We’ll build the bike for you.
Complete Custom Bikes :: $5,500 to $10,000+
Custom Frame Price :: $4,000
- Fully custom frame geometry and tube selection
- Meticulously TIG-welded construction
- 68mm English-threaded BB
- 1⅛” HT
- Firefly custom disc dropouts or 142x12mm thru-axle dropouts
- Firefly custom monostay
- Suspension forks from Fox, Rock Shox, Cannondale, and many others. // Call for quote
- Di2 internal routing // $200
- Pressfit30 BB // $75
- Oversized HT for tapered fork // $200
- Rack mounts // no extra cost
- Fender mounts // no extra cost
- S&S couplers // $1000
- Rocker dropouts // $100
- Belt drive splitter // $300
- Rohloff cable routing // $100